Friday, January 20, 2012

Review: Tiger Eye


Tiger Eye
Tiger Eye by Marjorie M. Liu

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



This book was not for me. I thought that it might be the case but I wanted to try it anyways. I'd never read anything by the author but know of her comic book work and the description of the book sounded so kick butt that I hoped the romance angle would be pretty low key, unfortunately I was wrong. Many times during the book either during an action or when the character's should have taken action, they reflected on their feelings, it really slowed down the pacing.

I think if you like romance or paranormal romance you should ignore this review and give this book a try. The writing is good and I liked many of the elements of the plot. The low number of stars reflects my own preferences.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment