Sunday, January 1, 2012

Review: Grave Witch

Grave Witch
Grave Witch by Kalayna Price

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Well this had all the makings of a 3 ½ to 4 star book until it hit the sex chapter, before that it was a dark bloody tale told in a light and entertaining way. Alex is a Grave Witch is one who can talk to the dead, and she does one ghost in particular is very entertaining Roy, she can also see and talk to death and his cronies

SPOILER!!!!













I was really enjoying the book until Alex who is temporarily blinded and Falin who is spelled and acting drugged start to have sex. Now you could see this was coming all through the book but the author waited until they were impaired to actually get the ball rolling. I don’t particularly care if there is graphic sex scenes in a book but I do have condition, it shouldn’t be boring. Sex isn’t boring, reading about it shouldn’t be boring. The chapter just seemed to go on and on, maybe I didn’t like it because they were impaired and it was written as though they were. I’m not sure. But all and all a fine book, I just should have skimmed that chapter and it’d be a 4 star book




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment