Saturday, January 28, 2012

Review: Sentenced to Death


Sentenced to Death
Sentenced to Death by Lorna Barrett

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



This was by far the weakest book in the series, I particularly didn't care for the "murder weapon". I just found it too unbelievable. The writing is still good, but the main character's obvious unhappiness with her life, even after making one of her life's dreams opening the mystery bookshop successful even in a poor economy makes for a lees enjoyable read. Another thing missing from earlier books in the series is Trish doesn't seem to read anymore and talk about the bookshop and classic mystery authors is almost non existent.

I hope her next entry in the series is more of a return to the the early books which I liked much better.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment