Thursday, December 22, 2011

Review: I Am Half-Sick of Shadows


I Am Half-Sick of Shadows
I Am Half-Sick of Shadows by Alan Bradley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Why do I love Flavia

Here's a couple quote of her thoughts about a newborn baby

"Nialia propped up with pillows in the bed holding something in her arm that seemed at first to be a large water rat."

Wicked humor along with details of the British gentry country life circa 1950 and the best female sleuth ever, a plan to capture Father Christmas, and poison those that try to thwart her that’s two more reasons to love Flavia. If you haven’t read the first three books you’re lucky because you can still enjoy all four for the first time.

What’s Daffy got to say “ Books are like oxygen to a deep-sea diver …Take those away and you might as well be counting the bubbles”





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment