Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bloodshot by Cherie Priest

Bloodshot (The Cheshire Red Reports, #1)Bloodshot by Cherie Priest

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The first-person narrative is well suited to this novel. The strong willed smart talking vampire thief read almost like a mystery novel with dashes of thriller thrown in. The most exciting part of the story without giving away any spoilers was just after she received the call about the PDF and what it drove her to do. The weakest part of the story was when she confronted the intruder in her warehouse, I thought she should have been much tougher and less vulnerable then she appeared to be.



There is a second book in the series and I’ll be checking it out, this being one of the most enjoyable urban fantasies that I’ve read. I recommend this book to fans of Kim Harrisons Hollows series, although I enjoy the Hollows series more.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment