Saturday, January 31, 2009

War for the Oaks by Emma Bull

War for the Oaks War for the Oaks by Emma Bull


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Terrific book from the introduction straight through to the appendix where the author includes scenes from a screenplay that she and her husband Will Shetterly wrote, scenes that didn't appear in the book.

Aside from the great extras this story has everything I'm looking for in an Urban Fantasy book, a quick introduction to the magic that makes it "Fantasy" and great characters that you really care about. I read this because it's a URBAN FANTASY GROUP BOOK OF THE MONTH -February Group Read. A terrific choice by it's members that's why I joined the group to get different recommendations of great books to read.


View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment