Monday, January 26, 2009

The Graveyard Book The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

The Graveyard Book The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Great book, I love Neil Gamian's work from Sandman to Neverwhere to his work with Terry Pratchett in Good Omens and later solo novels.

Best News is that today, it won the John Newbery Medal for the most distinguished contribution to children's literature.

I'd highly recommend the audio book version read by the author. I watched everyday as he crossed the country promoting the book, in different bookstores reading a chapter a day the video was then posted online. Thank You Neil, I ordered my copy of the audiobook after seeing you read the first chapter, but it was great not having to wait for it to be delivered before hearing and seeing more.


View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment