Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dead Witch Walking (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, Book 1) Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison

Dead Witch Walking (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, Book 1) Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I couldn't believe it when I began this book on of the first urban fantasies I'd read. When into a bar walks a witch Rachael an investigator for Inderland Security (sort of a supernatural FBI) , with her pixy partner Jenks who works as her backup. She sits and drinks with another I.S. investigator, Ivy, a living vampire as she tries to spot the leprechaun who's " accused of fabricating a rainbow for the purpose of misrepresenting the income generated from said rainbow, failure to file the appropriate requisition forms for said rainbow, failure to notify Rainbow Authority of said rainbow’s end-" . Set in a fantasy modern day Cincinnati.


View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment