Saturday, February 11, 2012

Review: Knots and Crosses


Knots and Crosses
Knots and Crosses by Ian Rankin

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I'd picked this up because the The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group is reading another of Rankin's books this month Bleeding Hearts: A Novel and never reading any other works by the author I thought I'd give this popular series a try. [b:Bleeding Hearts: A Novel|69806|Bleeding Hearts A Novel|Ian Rankin|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1170712666s/69806.jpg|1398310]

This was a terrific first novel in a series and only the second novel by Rankin. The characters were all complex and interesting, most were deeply flawed but also somewhat sympathetic, while Rebus is my favorite Jim Stevens the journalist was also a well drawn and complex character who'd I'd like to learn more about. I will be reading more books in this series.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment