Monday, February 20, 2012

Review: The Case of the Missing Marquess


The Case of the Missing Marquess
The Case of the Missing Marquess by Nancy Springer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I'm a big fan of Alan Bradley's Flavia series, read all four novels at the end of 2011 and waiting somewhat impatiently for his next book I chanced upon this series. 11 year old Flavia is less mature then the 14 year old Enola but much more sure of herself. The first half of this novel deals mostly with the setup and introducing the characters of Enola and older brothers Mycroft and Sherlock. The second half see Enola come into a mystery and it's solution.

I'd highly recommend this novel to fans of Holmes or Flavia, being fans of both makes this an irresistible read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment