Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Tale of Cuckoo Brow Wood The Tale of Cuckoo Brow Wood by Susan Wittig Albert

The Tale of Cuckoo Brow Wood The Tale of Cuckoo Brow Wood by Susan Wittig Albert


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
As good as the first if not better, this reminds me so much of Tolkien's Hobbit style, not the subject matter but this terrific cozy mystery is very appropriate to all ages. If you read to your children this would make an excellent choice, it'll keep you as interested in the storyline as the kids will be by the talking animals.My only problem is that I read this out of order, it seems that Fantastic Fiction listed this out of order it is really the third book in the series, The Tale of Holly How (2005) is in fact the 2nd. Now having obtained that from my local library I'll read that one next.



View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment